Re: [Banshee-List] How is Rockbox Support in Banshee?

Jai wrote:
> I'm considering switching my 4th gen color iPod to rockbox, primarily
> for the codec support, but my biggest concern is how it works with
> Banshee.
>
> So how is the support for Rockbox in banshee?

Well my experience is that Banshee wants to treat iPods as iPods -
regardless of Your will :|

AFAIK it's possible to tweak some settings in hal - but I haven't tried
getting it to work.

Also - my experience is that Rockbox is not so stable on iPods, although
it does work.

--
Pozdrawiam,
Michał Sawicz