[Banshee-List] SmartPlaylist plugin fails to initialise

Hi all,

I tried to enable the SmartPlaylist plugin using Banshee v0.10 on Ubuntu
Breezy but got the error message:

"This plugin could not be initialised"

I then tried upgrading to v0.11 to see if this was a bug fixed in the
new version but the same error occurs. I also now note that the error
message in the console reads:

Warning: [25/09/2006 18:14:41] (Could not initialize plugin
`SmartPlaylists') - no such column: Condition

I guess that this refers to the set of folders
under /apps/Banshee/PlaylistColumns but I'm not sure what keys should be
present under /apps/Banshee/PlaylistColumns/Condition if so. Could
anyone offer any suggestions?

Interestingly, if I run as another user running banshee for the first
time, the plugin works. However, I can't see any way to remove my gconf
settings such that I'm running banshee "from fresh" again.

Thanks

Simon