Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee 0.11 ipod problem

Aaron,

Thanks for your reply. I'm building Banshee using Gentoo - it's using
the tarball not svn. I have almost all the latest version as I mentioned
in earlier emails.

Here is my hal-device file:
http://www.gentil.com/hal-device.txt

There is no occurrence of WriteIpodInfo.

Yes, I used the use flag ipod in Gentoo to compile Banshee with ipod
support. Note that the ipod icon appears in Banshee with a correct
report of the ipod hardware info,

Grégoire