From: Matt Philmon [mailto:mattisking gmail com]
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2006 12:35 AM
To: banshee-list gnome org; gregoire gentil com
Subject: Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee 0.11 ipod problem

Perhaps this is a bit daft... but just in case, is it possible the newest iPod's came without the newest firmware? Have you checked to see your new iPod is running the latest and greatest firmware? The reason being that some things have changed in libipoddevice to deal with recent changes to the firmware. I'm just stabbing in the dark of course. Other's might have better suggestions.

Matt