Re: [Banshee-List] Still can't import past 28% of files into Library

Well, I segregated some stuff, and let the importer run again, and it is picking everything up.  It doesn't like the .aa .aiff, etc, but that is fine.

I guess we can log this one as problem solved.

Thanks to all who offered help.  I have learned a lot (CVS, building packages, etc.), with this exercise.

Roger