Re: [Banshee-List] Building from CVS problems with .m4 lmacros

I don't know about /src...that's just what the banshee site suggested.  What would be more appropriate? /bin?  I'm not sure.

I've installed most of the packages.  Will make sure.  I did sudo apt-get build-dep banshee, and got a bunch of stuff installed.

When I CVS'd gnome-common I got most of the .m4 macros, but I'm not sure where to install them when I make and make install.  /cvs/gnome?  or /bin ?

Roger