[Banshee-List] Building from CVS problems with .m4 lmacros

Newb Scow here, sir.

When I attempt to build Banshee, I cvs'd the module, and then CD'd into banshee.  When I ran ./autogen.sh --prefix=/src, the build started, and then I got this error message:

Checking for required M4 macros...
  gnome-compiler-flags.m4 not found
  libtool.m4 not found
  glib-gettext.m4 not found
  intltool.m4 not found
  pkg.m4 not found
Checking for forbidden M4 macros...
***Error***: some autoconf macros required to build banshee
  were not found in your aclocal path, or some forbidden
  macros were found.  Perhaps you need to adjust your
  ACLOCAL_FLAGS?

Can't find with apt.  Is this a CVS module?  How do I find?
Thanks
Roger