Re: [Banshee-List] iPod no longer recognized by Banshee

Roderich Schupp wrote:
> Hi,
>
> weird thing here: my iPod isn't  recognized anymore since banshee 0.11.2.
> It's shown on the desktop and also found with "ipod --list", but not
> for banshee.
>
> It used to work with 0.11.1, but I upgraded to mono 1.1.18 since and
> both rebuilt ipod-sharp 0.6.2 and banshee 0.11.2 with it (0.11.1 caused a
> null pointer exception in the mono compiler).

Yeah, it seems to be a mono 1.1.18 thing.  You'll either need to build
mono yourself from HEAD or do a retrograde install to 1.1.17.  Mike
built from HEAD the other day and indicated that the podcast plugin
worked for him.  It's still not working for me :-(