[Banshee-List] Re-Importing to library

I have my music shared over NFS, so updates to the files are not
detected automatically.  Furthermore, it seems they are never
detected.  So I've been using my old Rhythmbox trick of reimporting
the library and updates are then found.

However, in Banshee this seems to lead to a lot of duplicated outdated
tracks.  For example, if I retag and move an album, after I reimport
I'll end up with the old tracks and the new ones.  Not only does this
sully up my library, but play counts and ratings aren't carried over
as well.

I bet I'm doing something wrong, but I'm not sure how else to refresh
my library.

Cheers,
Andrew