Re: [Banshee-List] Boston Summit - Banshee Lyrics Plugin

> Message: 5
> Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 19:11:16 -0700
> From: "Sanford Armstrong" <sanfordarmstrong gmail com>
> Subject: Re: [Banshee-List] Boston Summit - Banshee Lyrics Plugin
> To: banshee-list gnome org
> [...]
> Next feature needed for this cool plugin: ability to resize
> lyrics pane.
>
> Hope people find this patch useful,
> Sandy
Definitely, this is a super cool plugin. It would deserved to be
finalized. A few comments:

- resizing pane (it has been already mentioned)
- In the view menu, an item lyrics
- International character (accent doesn't appear)
- Some very standard lyrics are not displayed (Michael Jackson Thriller
- Dire Straits Money For Nothing - Spice Girls Wannabe - Abba Dancing
Queen) though tagging are correct and the corresponding lyrics exist on
the website. Can you experience the same problem?

I hope that it will be finalized and be part of the official plugins one
day,

Gregoire