Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee-list Digest, Vol 15, Issue 10

Matt,

Go to http://bugzilla.gnome.org.  The bug number is: 361210.  You can
enter in the specific bug you wish to view.  The plugin is attached to
the bug as a compressed tar file.      To install, download the
attachment, then compile and install it.  Here are the commands I use.

$ tar -zxvf banshee-cleanup-plugin.tar.gz
$ cd banshee-cleanup-plugin
$ ./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr
$ make
$ sudo make install

These instructions assume that you have already compiled banshee from
source.  These instructions work for me on Ubuntu.  You may have to
modify them for your particular distribution.

-- Trey

On 10/11/06, Matt Arnold <matt mattarn gmail com> wrote:
> Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 14:26:28 -0400
> From: "Trey Ethridge" <tethridge gmail com>
> Subject: [Banshee-List] Cleanup plugin now available
> To: banshee-list gnome org, "Aaron Bockover" <abockover novell com>
>
> Hello all,
>
> I've completed a plugin to clean stale tracks from the Banshee
> library.  It's attached to bugzilla.
>
> Bug 361210 ? Banshee needs a way to cleanup (remove stale tracks).
>
> Let me know if you have questions.
>
> -- Trey

Do I get this plugin the way that I get plugins from within Firefox?
Is it in Synaptic Package Manager?
What is Bugzilla?
Googling "banshee bugzilla 361210" didn't return any results. Is there
a URL to this plugin?
-Matt