Re: [Banshee-List] library auto-update?

Trey Ethridge escribió:
> I just finished writing a plugin to remove stale tracks.  If you guys
> want to try it out, let me know.  It needs to be tested.  I sent a
> message to Aaron asking for a place to put it, but I haven't heard
> back yet.  I don't expect to hear anything for a little while, I know
> he's busy.
>
> The way it works right now is simple.  It adds a menu option named
> "Clean Library".  Select that option and it goes through all tracks
> verifying that they exist.  If they don't, it removes them from the
> library and playlists.  When it's finished it notifies you via a
> message box of the status and what was removed.
>
> I'm open to suggestions, this is my first plugin so I just wanted
> something to get my feet wet.

Hey that sounds awesome, I would like to try it out and see if I can add
the feature of adding new songs, not only removing deleted ones. We then
could name it LocalSynchronization or something like that, instead of
CleanLibrary.

I'm planning too about adding a feature that could create automatically
playlists when importing a folder, if the files imported are stored in
subfolders, so as to name the playlists like the subfolders and provide
a mechanism to update them in some way...

Regards,

	Andrés	[ knocte ]