Re: [Banshee-List] For those who have had iPod detection issues...

Aaron Bockover napisał(a):

In any regard, I'll move to another property for the check
(volume.fsusage=filesystem). However, Gregoire... your HAL dump shows
volume.fsusage=raid, not "filesystem", which will continue to be an
issue for you. However, David said that if the volume is to be
mountable, then volume.fsusage should always and only be "filesystem".

Yep, this one I have... And set to "filesystem" :)

Seems like it's going to work, at last :)

Cheers,
Saviq