[Banshee-List] iPod works in last CVS

iPod is still *NOT* working for me with the latest of CVS - after
Aaron's modification. Note that if I over-write and compile Banshee
0.11.0 tarball, it works file with this version.

So, it's definitely a problem within banshee, and not the other
packages. Let me know how I can help more to debug this problem,

Gregoire