[Banshee-List] Ipod detected by libipoddevice, not by banshee

Hi,

I have installed banshee 0.11.2, libipoddevice 0.5.1, and ipod-sharp 0.6.2.

Banshee will not detect my ipod when plugged in, however the `ipod` util shows the device being plugged in and `ipod --list` confirms this. The device gets mounted by gnome-volume-manager as /media/PITA/ and it also shows up in hal-device-manager.

http://banshee-project.org/Troubleshooting/iPod doesn't go much beyond this point, but it does imply that in this type of scenario the issue could be with ipod-sharp.

What steps can I take to further troubleshoot?

Thanks,
Matt Fata