Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee-0.11.2 keep crahing

Yep. Definetely the core. It works ok now with both audioscrobbler and metadata plugin off.
I had the same problem with the podcaster plugin. It has something to do with web request as you
said.

I hope somebody fix it soon.

Salvo

On 11/12/06, Andrew Conkling <andrew conkling gmail com> wrote:
On 11/12/06, Salvatore Benedetto <emitrax gmail com> wrote:
> I turned it off, but here the new exception.
>
> An unhandled exception was thrown: An exception was thrown by the type
> initializer for System.Net.WebRequest

This much is the same... and it looks like the problem is in simply
making a web request. Unfortunately, I'm not too well-versed in
debugging Mono apps (I've been asking for help here myself), but it
looks like this is more "core" than not.

What happens if you turn off the Audioscrobbler one too? Any better?