Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee-0.11.2 keep crahing

You mean the exception?!

I just load banshee and start to listen to some of my songs. After a few minutes a window
with that message error comes up! The music keeps playing.. and if I ignore that window, banshee
doesn't crash. But obviously I can't ignore it, and when I press ok, banshee quits.

On 11/11/06, Andrew Conkling < andrew conkling gmail com> wrote:
On 11/11/06, Salvatore Benedetto < emitrax gmail com> wrote:
> This version of banshee just keep crashing all the time. Here is the
> exeption

How can you reproduce it?