Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee and helix-dbus-server install problems?

On 11/12/06, Peter Ackland <peter ackland gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

 I downloaded the Download Banshee Tarball but I have helix installed and it
seems I needed to first install the Download helix-dbus-server Tarball So I
then tried to install the helix-dbus-server.  ./configure seemed to work ok,
but it won't compile:

 ./helix-dbus-server.cc: In function 'DBusConnection*
helix_dbus_server_connect_t o_dbus(DBusConnection*, void*)':
 ./helix-dbus-server.cc:280: error: 'dbus_connection_close' was not declared
in t his scope

Have you installed dbus-devel?

Regards,

--
Michel Salim

Don't worry about avoiding temptation -- as you grow older, it starts
avoiding you.
               -- The Old Farmer's Almanac