Re: [Banshee-List] Library Sorting Order

On 11/4/06, Jochen Rüter <joschi fliegergruppe-donzdorf de> wrote:
I have problems sorting my music library the way I want it. I can only
sort by one of the colums or disable all sorting. However, I didn't
manage to sort the songs the way it is shown on many
banshee-screenshots. What I suppose the most obvious way to sort songs is 1
Anybody knows how to achieve this?

Unfortunately, it can't be done yet.  See

Hopefully soon!