[Banshee-List] Library Sorting Order

Hi all,

I have problems sorting my music library the way I want it. I can only sort by one of the colums or disable all sorting. However, I didn't manage to sort the songs the way it is shown on many banshee-screenshots. What I suppose the most obvious way to sort songs is 1
1)artist
2)album
3)tracknumber
Anybody knows how to achieve this?

Thanks a lot,

Jochen

PS: I know this question has been posted here before, but no one answered it, so I wonder if nobody else has this problem, or if it is just too obvious?