Re: [Banshee-List] AlbumArt Plugin - Updated 0.2

On 11/2/06, Nick Bargnesi <nick den-4 com> wrote:
How can I reproduce it?  I've tried the keyboard Up/Down PgUp/PgDown,
entering a new value.

Hi Nick,
I'm not running Beryl, else all bets would be off. :P

Um, I click into the size entry and type 300. Then I click Close.
Sometimes it would seem to apply, sometimes not, and when I would go
back, it would usually have reverted to what was there originally. The
same goes for the position entries.

Using the keyboard Up/Down would work, because that's the same as
using the mouse.

Sorry about the nondescript message before; it was late for me. And
now, I'm not at that computer, so let me know if you need more info.