Re: [Banshee-List] AlbumArt Plugin - Updated 0.2

How can I reproduce it?  I've tried the keyboard Up/Down PgUp/PgDown, entering a new value.

The only problems I've encountered occur when I use Beryl as my window manager instead of metacity.  It doesn't listen to the window hints properly.  Bugs here http://bugs.beryl-project.org/ticket/583 and here http://bugs.beryl-project.org/changeset/957.