Re: [Banshee-List] problems with official-plugins installation

On 5/24/06, Greg Rodenhiser <grodenhi gmail com> wrote:
Hello, I recently downloaded/installed the latest Banshee (10.0.8) for
Fedora Core 5, from the Fedora Project web site.  It is working fairly well.
 I would like to run the Recommendations plugin and downloaded it from the
Banshee subversion site (using svn co to get the latest
banshee-ifficial-plugins module).  I was able to checkout the module but
cannot build anything off of that.  The autogen.sh script looks for mono
greater than 1.1.3 or something like that.  The problem is, Fedora installs
mono as mono-core, not simply mono.  I have the right version of mono
installed, but cannot get the autogen.sh (or ./configure) to recognize this.
 How do I force it to either ignore the mono prereq. or see mine?  Is there
any precompiled/built plugins available anywhere?  Thanks in advance!!!

Hey,

You'll need at least banshee 0.10.10 to use the official plugins off svn.