Re: [Banshee-List] Problems with System.Xml

I removed every trace of banshee files and did fresh CVS/SVN checkouts.
Banshee's configure says it builds using gmcs and the makefiles of the
plugin package also indicate that gmcs is used... but I still get the exact
same errors

> The rest of the stack (gtk-sharp, etc. al.) does not need to be built
> with gmcs as they don't reference Banshee APIs (plugins of course do).
So this can not be releated to a faulty mono stack?

-Michi
Jetzt gratis testen! http://freemail.web.de/home/landingpad/?mc=021130