[Banshee-List] Music Sharing plugin

I don't always want to share my music with others, especially on my
laptop when I'm moving around on different wireless networks. So I
turn on and off Music sharing quite alot. The only way to do this is
going to Edit menu then Plugins then... you know the drill and that's
at least five clicks away. I have no problem with that, but I'd just
like to suggest to bring this option somewhere closer in the user
interface. One(small button) or two(menu entry) clicks away maybe ?

What do you think ?