Re: [Banshee-List] Strange behavior with volume changes

On 5/9/06, Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz free fr> wrote:
Here are some simple steps to reproduce it, without using the alarm
plugin :
1. Set the volume in banshee to a high level, let's say 100%
2. Play a track, it's quite loud
3. Pause the track
4. Change the volume to a low level, let's say 10%
5. Resume the track

I agree, the current volume adjustment delay feels strange to me. When I am adjusting the volume using the slider, I often over shoot
because the volume doesn't change immediately.

Gabriel