Re: [Banshee-List] Smartplaylists & normalized model

Hi,

How are you trying to apply the patch? on that line in my code there is
no reference to playlistView or something similar, my guess is that you
should see a PlayerInterface.cs.rej file; that means that the patch was
not apply it cleanly.

Here is a process that i tested for a couple of minutes and worked whit
out problems:

>  cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous anoncvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome co -r
BANSHEE_0_10_9 banshee

> cd banshee
> patch -p0 < ../patches-banshee-0.10.9/banshee-normalized.patch

After this step should not exist any reject files, if everything went ok
the output of patch will be only a list of files patched.

> ./autogen.sh -prefix=/usr/local/banshee-normalized
> make && sudo make install
> /usr/local/banshee-normalized/bin/banshee

The errors people are seeing that the InfoType is not found is because
the make does not contain the InfoType.cs as a source to compile, i will
try with a make clean first and then with autogen. If not i am pretty
sure this work i just do it my self here.

regards,

Oscar Forero.