[Banshee-List] mp3tunes digital locker plugin

Is Jon from MP3Tunes on here? I love this plugin and it works incredibly well for me... as long as I make one small change:

In LockerSource.cs I've had to disable the ThreadAssist.Spawn... wrapper around the code that loads up the tracks in Activate(). Without that change, it crashes banshee like clockwork... generally with an error like this right after retrieving my 3500 or so tracks:
Gtk-ERROR **: file gtksequence.c: line 596 (_gtk_sequence_node_rotate): assertion failed: (node->parent != node)
aborting...

Commenting out the ThreadAssist stuff and leaving it all in-line ties up the Banshee interface while my library list is retrieved, but once done, it works great (as long as I don't try to play a DRM'ed file from iTunes). I'm not really sure what's happening. A new version of Mono has been released since I made this change... maybe the problem lies in Mono. I don't know but I wanted to report the issue and didn't see an email address or anything in which I could let Jon know of the issue.

This plugin is very cool.

Matt Philmon