[Banshee-List] Re: Testers Wanted for Music Applet 0.9.0

Hey, I tested Music Applet with Banshee 0.10.9 the other day and it
didn't work for me. The applet showed up on panel with buttons
disabeled, so I couldn't click on them and I was stuck there.

I'm not sure what could be the problem, but I'll thest this when I
have more time and report back.