[Banshee-List] Testers Wanted for Music Applet 0.9.0

Hi all,

I am the developer of Music Applet (formerly known as Rhythmbox Applet),
a GNOME panel applet that lets you control music player software.  You
can find out more about it, including screenshots and source code, at:

    http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~kuliniew/music-applet/

The latest release (0.9.0) of Music Applet added support for Banshee.
This means you can use the applet to control music playback in Banshee.
(Previously the applet only supported Rhythmbox.)

Since I don't normally use Banshee myself, I was hoping a few interested
Banshee users would be willing to give Music Applet a try and let me
know about any problems they might encounter.  (Bugs can be e-mailed to
me personally; I don't want to unnecessarily pollute banshee-list with
them.)

The only known issue between Music Applet and Banshee to date is that
you can't view or manipulate song ratings.  This is because there
doesn't seem to be a way to access ratings through Banshee's D-Bus
interface.  (Filed as bug #336042.)

Thanks.