[Banshee-List] Regarding Gstreamer from Mono

Hi Banshee-list members

I know this might not be the best list to submit this question at, but
I havent found any better information using my friend Google.

Im trying to build myself a keynote-recording application on Linux which has input/source from cameras, openoffice(slideshow), soundfiles and streaming from Lan. Output/sinks would be soundfiles, soundcard, projector (display:1),
Lan and videofiles.

I have come to the conclusion that Mono & Gstreamer would be the perfect
companion for this as Java Media Framework seems outdated and unstable
and my C/C++ - skills are outdated as well. :-(

But... How do I bind Mono and Gstreamer. I found some sourcecode for
gst-sharp, but it what incomplete and outdated(Gstreamer 0.8). I understand
that Banshee has integration with Gstreamer. How complete and flexible
is that?

Are there any good binding or links you guys know about?

Best Regards
Michael Krog