[Banshee-List] Re:Using the monodevelop solution (Sanford Armstrong)

First of all, I've got a lot of development experience... but am still very much in the early parts of the rather steep learning curve that developing inside Linux seems to involve. So, anything in there rather stupid... well, sorry about that. The purpose of all this is that I have a plugin I wish to develop and wouldn't know where to even begin in creating all the makefiles and all that (college was the last time I dealt with that and that was almost 10 years ago now) so I'd hoped I could do all the building within Monodevelop.

If anyone has some good suggestions from this, then by all means please give them.
Matt Philmon

Yes.  ;-)

Sandy