Re: [Banshee-List] iPod shows up in Gnome, not in Banshee

Well, the iPod is working now.  I wiped it and put on the latest iPod
software, and all is well.  Very impressive!

Disappointed that I can't seem to sync songs from daap shares to the
iPod.  I'll have to look into writing a plug-in or something.

Thanks for the help,
Sandy