Re: [Banshee-List] iPod shows up in Gnome, not in Banshee

Pascal,

My iPod is formatted for Windows.  I'll run the latest iPod updater
anyway as soon as Apple's download site starts working again.

BTW, I forgot to mention I'm running 0.10.7 on Dapper from the
repository (which I'm fairly certain has iPod support built in).

Thanks,
Sandy