Re: [Banshee-List] Podcast support

On Tue, 2006-02-28 at 20:51 -0600, Mike Urbanski wrote:
> > Is the source code going to be released soon?
>
> To respond to this, I'll have to borrow from an archaic Linux Magazine
> article...
>
> <snip>
> Even the most enthusiastic [free /] open source contributor is reluctant
> to commit to anything other than "it will be done when it's done."
> </snip> [1]
>
> At the moment, there is still work to be done.

Well, I wasn't really asking when it will be done so much as when it
will be released.  Is it part of your agreement with your school that
you will do all the work yourself?  Because otherwise, there seem to be
a lot of people who would like to help with testing and coding.

Thanks, looking forward to the code.

Gabriel