Re: [Banshee-List] Podcast support

On Tue, 2006-02-28 at 20:51 -0600, Mike Urbanski wrote:
*snip*
> The plugin is not yet 100% complete and a few small changes will need to
> be made to the Banshee core to accommodate a new breed of plugin.  (I.E.
> Plugins that can expose their own action buttons, such as "Write CD" or
> "Download Podcasts", and/or implement their own playlist views.)

As far as I remember, someone was working on this yesterday (or a few
days ago), can't remember who it was though (ah, the merits of not
logging IRC).

Just warning in case you'd be engaging duplicate work. Either way, the
screenshots look awesome, can't wait to try this thing out (as liferea
starts to annoy me _a lot_ for podcasts).

Kind regards,
   Ruben

--
Ruben Vermeersch (rubenv)