Re: [Banshee-List] Support for streaming to Apple Airport Express

On Fri, 2006-06-23 at 08:29 +0200, Giray Devlet wrote:

> Hi ...
>
>  Is anyone working on the support for streaming to Apple Airport
> Express,
> as mentioned ont the Feature Request page.  Otherwise I'd like to
> take
> a whak at it based on Eric Butlers code and JustePort.

As far as I can tell, nobody is working on it yet. Feel free to have a
go at it. If you have questions, just ask on IRC or the mailing list.

Highly desired feature though, I'm buying an airtunes once banshee
supports it ;-)

--
Ruben Vermeersch (rubenv)
http://www.Lambda1.be/