Re: [Banshee-List] MP3 Locker and iTunes Plugin

I've noticed this bug with most of the 'unoffical' plugins available in the banshee SVN. The only one that won't work with the switch to gmcs is the Wikipeidia one. It regularly crashes after a compile. Who is activly maintaining this? I would like to lend a hand in updating the Wikipedia plugin.

-Kevin Kubasik