Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee and the Nokia 770

Hi Byron

On 6/5/06, Byron Poland <wpoland gmail com> wrote:
I just read through the bugzilla page, and it made me wonder, if the
mass-storage DAP support can be extended to include just mass-storage.

The patch attached to bug #343785 already implements this. If you
create a file called ".is_audio_player" in the root of the device then
banshee will treat it as a media player and allow you to play the
music on it/copy music to it etc.

Regards,
James.