Re: [Banshee-List] Errors configuring from Gnome CVS

Hi Joel,

I'm CC'ing the list because maybe somebody else can help more than me.

On 7/6/06, Joel M. Cossins <joel cossins net> wrote:
Thank you, Gabriel!

You certainly did help in solving the problem.  Banshee now is running
on my machine with only one more hiccup.  Not sure if you mind my
presenting you with this new problem, but if you don't mind, here it is:

1. Banshee recognizes the player when the mp3 player is connected to the
USB interface.

2. When you click on the Nomad icon from the menu in the left, the mp3
player's background lighting comes to life and the docked icon displays
briefly.

3. After about 1 second, the mp3 player goes back to the previous
screen, and Banshee closes.

Another interesting caveat...As soon as I plug my mp3 player in,
Rhythmbox opens up, but cannot read my mp3 player.

It sounds like you are saying Banshee is crashing.  Can you run
banshee from the command line and see if you get any output in the
terminal when it crashes?  What do you mean by the "docked icon"?

Gabriel