Re: [Banshee-List] Podcast support

On 1/27/06, Ruben Vermeersch <ruben lambda1 be> wrote:
> <woodb> is there a link off the main project page to all of the plugins?
> Same thing.

I'm working on it as I grasp information:
http://banshee-project.org/PluginRepository

Mostly, I know somethings up, but I don't know where to look at it
(except CVS) and I'm not versed in that enough to bother trying to
find things. That gives y'all 2 options, feed me info or mess with the
wiki yourself. :-) I'm okay with either.

I haven't been keeping track of who is working on what plugin, but
that might be a good idea.

I also have been trying to remember to make notes in
http://banshee-project.org/FeatureRequest as I hear about things being
taken up. If anyone has a chance to breeze through that, I think there
are some that might be some advancement I haven't heard about. This
may also help the problem.

JSR/