Re: [Banshee-List] Podcast support

I can add this to the repo if it is going to be maintained, in which
case I'll need a pub key (mail to me privately) from whomever will do so
(Thijs?)

I have not been able to touch base with Fredrik about his podcasting
implementation, but Mike Ubanski is working on a really cool
implementation for his thesis (I think). He has a deadline of Feb 25 (or
somewhere in that area), and I've been working with him a little to make
sure he has what he needs in core (sources can provide custom or hybrid
views new).

That being said, while I appreciate the work, I don't think we need to
end up with 10 podcasting plugins. There are already two full-featured
ones (Fredrik's and Mike's).

This particular one though, while I haven't tested it, I guess is not a
plugin, but a D-Bus client, which may be neat to have available, if it
will be maintained.

Cheers,
Aaron