Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee

I was wrong with that "Banshee automatically starts with playback in
Music Library when I open it..." The launcher in gnome menu was set to
--play. Sorry about that.

I have another idea about the tray icon. I see that the mouse scroll
changes music, that's good. But the middle click does nothing, I
belive it would be good that if you middle click on banshee icon is
systray the play/pause would be invoked. Just a thought.

I'd love to see "add to queue" functionality in banshee.

Keep up the good work.