[Banshee-List] Banshee

I have a few things to say from my user perspective about this amazing
audio player.

I see that plugin system is developing nicely.
Ok, I was using QuodLibet for a long time now and I love'd it, until I
tried Banshee ofcourse. I would just like to letyou guys know what I'm
missing in Banshee that I used in QuodLibet.
Show Lyrics plugin in QL was so useful, it could show you lyrics of a
song in your library searched  with www.leoslyrics.com. That was so
cool. I'd love to see this in Banshee some day.

The other thing is, I don't know why, but the Column view state is not
saved. The Treeview header sizes are, but if I check off some of the
items in Column the next time I open Banshee they are visible again.
And even sometimes that happens when I switch between playlists.
Weird. I checked  in the Gconf and it's the same thing if I change it
there.

One thing that enoys me is that Banshee automatically starts with
playback in Music Library when I open it. I don't want that, I want to
start playback when I need to. And it would be good to remember in
which playlist I was the last time before I quit.

Comments are appreciated.
Ok, I got some stuff off my chest now, thanks. :)