[Banshee-List] Beagle source

Hey,

This is a plugin to add a "Beagle source" to your source list. Cool features of this are:

* No more "importing" songs

* "Automatic playlists" <- Not implemented in UI yet (but easy to do)

* Automatic file system monitoring

This is an early version with a number of problems. A mere few of them are listed here:

- I can't get autoconf to properly add "/usr/lib/beagle" (or whatever prefix you want) into MONO_PATH in beagle.in. I'm sure someone more qualified than me will find this easy.

- Querying the whole library seems to take a long time. I dont know if this is because of the beagle -> xml -> beagle client conversion or some inefficiency in my code (i call OnTrackAdded () for _every_ track added).

- Its not properly tested because banshee doesn't actually play songs on my computer (amd64 on dapper)! (hopefully unrelated)

- It needs some way to store banshee specific data (ratings, track length, etc.) or this data should be added to the beagle index.

A tarball is online at http://adam.uwcs.co.uk/banshee_beagle_plugin.tar.gz. Apply the diff from the top of the banshee tree and add the Beagle folder to Banshee.Plugins.

Cheers,
Adam