Re: [Banshee-List] Beagle source

Very cool! If you don't mind, I'd like to make this a standalone plugin
for now, so no build system patching is needed for it, and them import
it into Banshee Subversion (svn.banshee-project.org) so it can be easily
maintained. At some point in the future it could be merged as an
official plugin.

Great work!

--Aaron