Re: [Banshee-List] Can Banshee play streaming MP3?

Being an extensive streaming listener, I'll volunteer to implement this
after my exams (so no earlier then februari). However, if someone wants
to do it now, please do! :-)

Abock: I'll bug you on IRC when I've got time to do it. I need a source
view with different columns then most sources.

Kind regards,
   Ruben