Re: [Banshee-List] browser patch?

On 2/26/06, Josiah Ritchie <josiah ritchie gmail com> wrote:
> I tried making a playlist for each album, but that is proving somewhat
> impractical so I'm trying to go with a playlist for each artist, but
> that's really time consuming and the interface becomes complicated
> with that many playlists so I'm looking forward to this as well.

  why not just using the search? I search for - a word from the title
of - the album or the name of the artist I want to listen and play
straight from there... not that a browser mode wouldn't be nice...

  mic

--
Michele Campeotto - www.micampe.it

It's psychosomatic. You need a lobotomy. I'll get a saw.
	-- Calvin