Re: [Banshee-List] browser patch?

banshee-list gnome org, sjoeboo sjoeboo com schrieb am 25.02.06 17:25:42:

> so, whatever happened to the browser patch that was floating around a
> while ago? is it ever going to be included? a plugin? i used it a while
> aog and it seemed to work just fine, and made manage my large collection
> far easier. to be honest, this single reason is the one thing that keeps
> me using rhythmbox sometimes instead of banshee all the time.

I have to second that again... I mainly use banshee now after setting up a few nice playlists for every day use, but when I feel like listening to something different, I start up rhythmbox instead, because navigating artist/album/title is so much faster. If only *some* version of the browser patch would finally make it into head for people to finish/polish. It would be a shame to see e.g. the next ubuntu with a version of banshee without browser...

So +1 for the browser

-Michael