Re: [Banshee-List] Podcast support

No problem, I'm looking forward to see your code, play with it and help where I can.

>P.S.  I'm interested in individual podcast usage reports!
>
>*How many feeds are you currently subscribe to?
10
>*Which format(s) (Atom, RSS vx.x, OPML, etc)?
Mostly RSS, But I don't care for now. I import in iTunes and everything works.
Thats the way it needs to work.
>*How many podcasts do you listen to in an average week?
15
>*How long are the podcasts?
10 minutes, 30 minutes and 1 hour.
>*Is the content available available through other mediums (radio, TV,
>print)
Some are (public radio), other are just online.
>*What podcast clients are good, which ones suck and why?
iTunes is good, easy to use and play, easy transfer to iPod/MP3 player.
The artwork is great with podcasts, this needs to be in Banshee too.
>*Should a client come with default feeds?
No, absolutely no. (my opinion)

Gr,
Thijs Vermeir